PDA

View Full Version : My BlackBerry 7100g will not unlock

airdog2k4
10-03-2007, 11:04 AM
Hi my name is Anthony. My cousin let me have a BlackBerry 7100g. When ever I press down on the wheel twice to unlock the keypad, it shows the unlock menu but it will not do anything else. How do I unlock the keypad on the BlackBerry 7100g. I also wanted know how can I reset the entire BlackBerry 7100g completely to its original default settings.

JSanders
10-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Hi Anthony, welcome to the Forums.

Is it asking for a password? If so, ask your "cousin" or whomever the BB belongs to. If it is a simple unlock needed, press unlock as described on the screen.

If the BB was truly given to your by your cousin, he will know what to do. If you "found" the BB, try calling the carrier to which it is labeled and report it found. Someone could have lost it or heaven forbid had it stolen, and may be very anxious to get it back.

"Found" BlackBerrys get very little assistance around here. If it was your cousin's he will know what to do to help you.

crazydude
10-03-2007, 11:11 AM
update**** ask you cousin how to unlock it.

If the phone is not truly yours the owner will request it to be blacklisted or if its on BES it will be wipe everytime it gets a signal

JSanders
10-03-2007, 11:15 AM
and I hope your BB never gets given to someone by their cousin.

crazydude
10-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Thanks to BES mine will get choked to death :smile:

airdog2k4
10-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Cousin wife bought it off of ebay. She made a mistake and locked the keypad. I tried to unlocking it but it still does nothing. I pressed the button numerous of time but it still did nothing. Is there anybody that has a solution to this problem I really appreaciated. Thank you