PDA

View Full Version : Gmail/BIS Issue

strngdze
10-04-2007, 09:20 AM
I have two Gmail accounts, one for work and one for my personal email. They are both set up identically in both BIS and in the Gmail settings. They were both working perfect until 2 weeks ago when I took a trip to Mexico. I disabled both accounts in BIS because of AT&T’s charge per KB of usage while in Mexico. After returning I enabled both accounts and now only one account (Gmail for Work) gives me the option of either deleting on the Handheld or deleting on Handheld and Mailbox. My personal Gmail account only gives me the option to delete or cancel. As I stated above, both accounts are set up identically and both have “Synchronize deleted items between this mailbox and my device” checked in BIS. Am I missing something?
Any help would definitely be appreciated.

JSanders
10-04-2007, 09:27 AM
on the handheld, Messages > Options > Email Reconciliation. Look at your email accounts there and make sure they are set identical as to the delete on and prompt on. Remember the message account you set there will be your default send from account.

Good luck

strngdze
10-04-2007, 09:44 AM
That’s the step I was missing. Made the changes you had suggested above and both accounts are again working perfectly. Thank you for your help!