PDA

View Full Version : Multiple calenders

potus
10-04-2004, 04:58 PM
I am awaiting my 7510, i hope to have it it in the next day or so.

I have been browsing the board for the last few days and i have a question , i did not see asked in my search

I use Outlook and have set up calenders for each of my employees , the do not have access to them , i use them to schedule work for them. Is there a way to have multiple calenders on the BB or am i stuck with only my calender thru Outlook.

a third party source for this ?

I will probably use mailstreet or something to use BES. It will be nice to have the calender updated w/o sync.

thanks

headtailgrep
10-05-2004, 06:16 PM
I'm pretty sure multiple calendars are not possible..

emale
10-05-2004, 07:57 PM
Yes they are :)

I sync with multiple calendars.

You click on Intellisync, click on configure PIM, highlight Calendar and click choose, then click Browse and viola add the calendars you wish to sync with! (Wont work for BlackBerry Wireless sync though...)

potus
10-07-2004, 08:30 AM
that worked , but it merged all the data into one calender, i had wanted 4-5 seperate calenders .

I could not add something on the BB and have it placed on tghe right calender

I will have to keep looking

emale
10-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Do you mean one calendar on the handheld or on your PC?

I assume you mean on your handheld if so, then yes you only have one calendar on the handheld.

If you add something to a calendar in Outlook then delete it from the handheld, the correct entry will delete out of the right calendar in Outlook, but adding new appointments to the calendar on the BB there is no option to specify which calendar to place it in in Outlook, this is a limitation of the software.

buckZor
10-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Ya, if you add multiple calendars to sync it will merge them all into the Calendar on your handheld. The one you make default will be the one that Handheld generated items sync to.

trout16
11-01-2004, 09:41 PM

Inphektion
11-02-2004, 10:47 AM

Puppet9999
02-24-2007, 03:52 PM
Only about three weeks ago I had a customer who was asking if he could maintain several calendars on his BB server. The idea I had was to use public folders on their exchange 2003 server as I've done with non-BB PDAs. I use a BB Enterprise server version 4.0 and could not find a way to do it. I checked with BB, and even version 4.1 with all service packs are not capable yet of presenting separate calendars.