PDA

View Full Version : Link to fast Typing FAQ?

MadDog_
10-13-2007, 01:40 AM
As a newbie here, I'm finding the amount of (good) information here absolutely overwhelming. Yes, I know the "Search First" thing, but didn't work in this case 'cuz my search parameters must have been wrong.

Two questions:

1) I know there's an FAQ or thread somewhere on here about fast typing on the BB keyboard because I came across the title in the last couple of days and now can't find it. Can you PLEASE tell me where it is? I want to be able to type as fast on my BB as on my PC keyboard (I'm pretty fast on it 8-) ).

2) Is there a way to mark favorite FAQ's and/or threads somehow within the forum here so I can keep track of important stuff I come across?

Thanks for putting up with my B.S. questions. :-(

MadDog_
10-13-2007, 02:03 AM
I think I answered #1. Somehow stumbled across Mark Rejhon's posting again:

BlackBerry Thumb Touch Typist Guide (Typing 60 WPM without looking!) (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/800-blackberry-thumb-touch-typist-guide-typing-60-wpm-without-looking.html)

(Is there anything else on this topic here?).

So, how can I mark stuff like this on the Forum so I can find it when I need to?

ezrunner
10-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Subscribe to that thread