I have a lot of problems with a BES 3.6 SP5 installed on a dedicated W2003 server Ent. edition SP1.
The Exchange version is 2003 on a W2003 server Ent. edition SP1.
The cdo.dll on the Exchange server is 6.5.7226.0
The registered cdo.dll version on the BES is 6.5.6980.3
Generally, a lot of users have calendar synchronization problems. A part of them cannot receive emails too.
When I have a look in the journal of events in Windows, I can see a lot of errors generated by the BES server like the following ones:
* eventId 20000: GetRIMMeetingReq Failed...
* eventId 20035: ***MAPI*** CDO Calendar ...
* eventId 20050: CallCSAgent: Start Could not get directory name for ...
* eventId 20226: At least one worker thread seems to be blocked...
* eventId 20185: GetRIMMessage Failed...
* eventId 20269: !!! more than one attachment !!!
I could notice that when I click on Start/Programs/BlackBerry Enterprise Management / Edit MAPI Profile, I cannot find any profile to click on and to edit !!??
Also, I noticed that the Exchange system manager is a 5.5 version, whereas the Exchange mail server is a 2003 version.
Does anyone can help me ??