I had/have the same problem after installing SP7 and Maintenance Release 1on BES 4. I am glad to see I am not the only one unable to access individual handhelds in the Handheld Configuration Tool any longer. I worked with BlackBerry Tech Support for over two weeks, spent $1,000 on a support contract, to no avail. They blame it on database corruption. I did everything they asked, including reinstalling everything from scratch, MSDE200A, BES 4 and SP7, Maint. Release 1, etc... I ran countless database re-index commands, created a new database and restored over it, etc... I worked with the following people in BB Tech Support:
I worked with Mike the most after I complained that each time I sent logs, I got assigned a different tech. I uploaded my database, and Application Logs. You name it, it was done. The bottom line from BB Support was that I needed to create a new database and reactivate all my handhelds, about 25 of them. To me that is not an option. I I also had one table that had to be reindexed, it was "SyncServerState" I bet dollars to doughnuts it was the same table on your server. The error I get now in the Application Event Log is:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Id'.[SqlState 42S22][ODBCRecord::DoGetValue]DATA: Active UserConfigId.
I am running Windows 2000 Server Standard on this box with MSDE 2000A.
Please please please let me know if you find a resolution. My case number with BB was 4210176. I finally gave up and let them close the case.