11-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tulip City - MI
PIN: to beans
Carrier: I'm not
Post Thanks: 3
Thanked 75 Times in 56 Posts
Welcome to the forums!
1. Yes, users can see all of their mailbox folders (but not archive folders).
2. Yes, if they are moved to a mailbox folder the message will either show on the device that it has been filed (icon will change next to the message) or the message will no longer show in the Messages app on the folder. This is configured on the device.
3. This is something that is configured on the device, but yes, this can be done.
4. Yes, all of this information is shown on the device. The only thing that is NOT currently available from the device is the ability to search free/busy time (i.e., I'm creating an appt on my BB - can invite people, but can't search free/busy time. This is coming in SP5 for BES 4.1, though).
5. Yes, updated calendar items are reflected on the Blackberry.
Hope this helps!
No longer a BES Admin, but it was fun while it lasted!