I've downloaded and installed the Sametime BlackBerry client, but the instructions (below) reference the Collaboration Service, but I don't believe this module is currently installed on our BES server. Error 302 appears when logging into BlackBerry Instant Messaging for IBM Lotus Sametime
1) Can I safely install the Collaboration Service without disrupting our present BES/Sametime configuration?
2) Can I install the Collaboration Service such that both of our corporate BES servers (BES for Domino and BES for Exchange) can "share" the service?
3) Per the question above, could I install the CS on one of the BES servers, then simply add both BES IP's to the Sametime database's Trusted IPS field?
4) From what I've read, only one BlackBerry Instant Messaging service (e.g. BlackBerry, Sametime, etc.) may be enabled. If this is true, would all of our BlackBerry's need to conform to Sametime for IM?
5) Are there any other unforeseen Sametime "gotchas" that could encourage us from not going this route?