We use BES & Lotus Domino
There is a problem:
- We send an email from BlackBerry to Notes user
- BES receives our email
- BES puts the email into Lotus Domino server, joined with BES
- Lotus Domino sends the email to recipient's Lotus Domino mail server
- Recipient's mail server encrytps the email with recipient's public Notes key
- But! Body field is still unencrypted!
As it turned out, BES doesn't mark message's Body field as needed to be encrypted, in other words BES doesn't set SEAL flag for the field.
Any ideas to workaround this security issue?