BES Professional 220.127.116.11, Windows 2003 SP2, Exchange 2003 SP2
- BES Professional & Exchange are installed on the same Box.
- BESadmin has been created and is a member of the following groups:
* Domain Admins
* Domain Users
- The Server is on the DMZ. We can rule ports out as a problem.
- BESAdmin has been set run as a server and will log in locally.
- I believe I have setup the Send As... But not sure if I have done it correctly... Can someone tell me where to go to get this done and ill make sure i did it correctly...
Anyway When I try and activate my 8100 OTA it says Activating and does not ever activate... just stay on that screen.
Hey Guys I fixed the issue.
I had to delegate control of my exchange server to BESAdmin....
... You really should take BESAdmin out of BUILTIN\Administrators and Domain Admins. It doesn't need to be in those groups and you're violating the principle of least privilege horribly.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.