I got curious to see which account BlackBerry Services logged on as in Component Services. Some log on as the Domain\BlackBerry (Just calling the username on the Domain "BlackBerry
" for simplicity.) and other components log as Local System. All start automatically. Anybody else have it set like this? It's not interfering with the normal operation and everything (usually) restarts on reboot; but I'm just wondering why some log as the Domain and others as Local.
- Alert - Domain\BlackBerry
- Attachment Service - Local System
- Collaboration Service - Domain\BlackBerry
- Controller - Local System
- Dispatcher - Local System
- MDS Connection Service - Domain\BlackBerry
- MDS Services-Apache Tomcat Service - Local System
- Policy Service - Domain\BlackBerry
- Router - Domain\BlackBerry
- Synchronization Service - Domain\BlackBerry
Also listing Domino and SQL services.
- Lotus Domino Server - Local System
- SQL Server - Domain\SQLAdmin
Do you run in a mixed "Log On As" environment or do all services start automatically under one type of account?