I too now have this problem and have already lost a weekend to trying to fix it. Monday it seemed to have been fixed after I removed/wiped/readded/activated the user again. Activation was difficult, but finally went through. 3 days later I now have the same problem. dBES utilization is almost MAXED out on this one person. They have a large mail file, but their inbox is fairly clean....only 1 user has this problem out of 20. This is the second time he has had this problem.
All windows 2003 boxes. Domino 7.0.3 with BES 4.1.6. Mail server and BES server are in different locations but have very fast VPN between the two.
We've just started experiencing this problem since upgrading to 4.1.6 on our Domino 8.0.1 - and all our servers are connected via the same network switch. I can usually resolve the issue by "tell bes quit/load nbes", but it's odd that we could run fine for a year then have this crop up now.
yea. my dBES/nbes utilization is @ 97%.....every 10min I get the error in my event viewer. I can not do a "tell bes quit"/load bes either" the task hangs. I tried ending every other task out there related to domino/bes and nothing will help. this sucks