1. Open the Messages Folder
2. Click the trackwheel/menu key and select Options
3. Open Email Settings and click the trackwheel/menu key and pick Folder
4. Select the folder you want redirected
This is a simple and quick process that does not need to be automated. This has to be done either by the BESAdmin on the BES or by the user. Either way it's quick and simple and not worth complaining about.
Sorry you pick on you but if this is to much of a hassle for you to do then you may not want to use BB.
One-way wireless calendar synchronization for one or more BlackBerry device users
Doc ID : KB05270
Last Modified : 2007-07-11
Document Type : Support
Print this page
* BlackBerry® Enterprise Server software version 2.1 through 4.1
* BlackBerry® Mobile Data System (BlackBerry MDS)
* Microsoft® Exchange 5.5, Microsoft Exchange 2000, and Microsoft Exchange 2003
* Microsoft Windows® 2000
* Microsoft Windows Server® 2003