06-23-2008, 10:53 AM
Join Date: May 2006
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | BES and SQL - Windows 2003 Standard or Enterprise
Please Login to Remove!
Currently we have a back-end email infrastructure of
- Exchange 2003 hosting 30,000 users
- on a Microsoft cluster of 2 Active nodes and 1 Passive node
- running on Windows 2003 Enterprise Server and Exchange 2003 Enterprise
We wish to implement a BES environmet of
4 BES servers each hosting 500 users
1 SQL server only to service the above BES servers
I would appreciate some advice and recommendations for
1) 4 BES Servers - hosted on Windows 2003 Standard or Enterprise?
2) SQL Setup - hosted on Windows 2003 Standard or Enterprise?
3) SQL Setup - SQL 2005 Standard or Enterprise?
advice greatly appreciated