Originally Posted by hdawg
Not possible; good recommendation though.
I guess we'll have to do the "social engineering" version of this policy.
ATTENTION BLACKBERRY STAFF
The Policy parameters for BlackBerry Passwords are as follows:
• Minimum 8 characters
• Password must contain at least 1 letter and 1 number
• Password must be changed every 90 days
• Previous 10 passwords cannot be used
• BlackBerry device will lock after 30 minutes of inactivity
• Letter repetition in passwords is restricted (e.g.: aaa, bbb, ccc)
• Your name (first or last) cannot be part of the password
Maybe the announcment will be enough to prevent them from trying it.