07-02-2008, 12:48 AM
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Congested Islet of "Foreign Talents" (> 45% of workforce) - Singapore.
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Possible, but you will need your user to do it.
(1) Set the BlackBerry date/time to an earlier date, e.g. 01/01/2007
(2) Go to the Calendar's Options
(3) Within that Options screen, type "SYNC"
(4) When prompt for Calendar slow sync, select OK
(5) Leave the BlackBerry alone for 30 min or more
(6) Once you see no traffic, set back the correct date/time on the BlackBerry
(7) You will have all the Calendar entries sync right from the date/time you set earlier
Native but 4th class citizen of a nation governed by idiots who import congestions & contention.