Because I forgot the hell of Microsoft's "fix" for the Send As "bug" I mistakenly added my user ID to Domain Admins today. Needless to say this broke my ability to send from my Blackberry.
Subsequently I removed my account from Domain Admins as I don't really require that level of privilege. Unfortunately, even after stopping the BB Router for 20 minutes and ensuring that proper Send As permissions are on my AD account, it still won't work.
I've power cycled the BB and restarted all BB services on the BES. I don't have the luxury of restarting the Exchange Server or services unfortunately.
I've spent the last couple of hours searching and attempting to remember how I addressed this at my old company where, even though I was a domain admin, I could still happily send.
If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be a big help as I need to be up again in 5 hours and it will be a very bad morning if this is still broken.