07-31-2008, 05:29 PM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Mar 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Can't get PDFs back...
Please Login to Remove!
I upgraded to SP6 without issue. But now that I have re-enabled PDFs, they are still not working.
I have done the following to re-enable them after SP6:
1. Opened the Blackberry Server Configuration GUI on my BES
2. Gone to the Attachment Tab
3. Selected Connector Configuration from the Configuration Option drop down.
4. Added PDFs into the colon delimited field (also tried pressing Default button to re-populate it incase I mistyped something)
5. Selected Attachment Server from the Configuration Option drop down, was going to check the PDF option but noticed it was already checked.
6. Restarted the Attachment service.
Now when I get a PDF attachment on my device, it doesnt even give me the option to open it. If I remember correctly, those are the only two things I changed in regards to the 'exploit'.
BES 4.1.6 for MS Exchange
900 Users on 2 BES servers.