09-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Statesville, NC
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
We are trying to get the two running at the moment and are having a tough time. I have been going back and forth with RIM support, and although they do not have any formal documentation to integrating the two, these are the instructions for initially setting uip the connection.
From the CWA server, highlight the domain and select 'Create Virtual Web Server'.
1) Leave the virtual server type as 'Internal'. Select 'Next'.
2) Leave the default 'Built-in Authentication' for the Authentication type. Select 'Next'.
3) Leave both authentication types selected, forms-based and integrated. Select 'Next'.
4) For connection type, select 'HTTP'. Select 'Next'.
5) For the IP Address leave the default as 'All Unassigned' and change the port: 1185. Select 'Next'.
6) Type a description and then on the next window start the virtual server.
7) Select 'Next' and 'Finish'.
8) On the BlackBerry Enterprise Server for the BBIM server properties, select the port number from above 1185 and select 'HTTP' for the protocol.
9) Restart the BlackBerry Collaboration service.
10) Attempt the login again.
11) Try two different logins for two different users.