I have a large organisation that has multiple separate email domains within the same AD. For the most part everything works well, but we have found that some of the users (e.g. user(a)firstdomain.com) can't email distribution groups in the other domains (e.g. group(a)seconddomain.com). They get the error message "Message included an invalid address" on the Blackberry. And yet:
- If they open outlook they are able to email the group without any problem.
- They are able to email individuals and some other groups within the target domain.
- The BES service account is able to email the target address.
- The distribution groups are not hidden from the address book.
- It is only users within the AD that are effected. Blackberry users from outside our AD are able to email the distribution group without any problems.
- Enterprise services, including dispatcher and controller, have been restarted.
Any help and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
(a) = @ - I'd not allowed to post email addresses yet.