Originally Posted by Slamdance
If those two logs were supposed to be in the LOGS folder on the C-drive, they were not there. So I went in to the applet, and didn't see anything for 'extended logging'. I went to the logging tab, and scrolled down to Attachment Service, and saw nothing. Was that the correct spot?
OK, here are the detailed steps:
- Start the BlackBerry Server Configuration applet
- Go to the Attachment Server tab
- Make sure that you have the "Connector Configuration" active in the "Configuration Option" drop-down list
- Under "Extended Logging", chose "Enabled"
- Now go to the Logging tab
- Set the "Debug log level" to "3" for the Blackberry Attachment Service and the Blackberry Attachment Conversion
You should see the
ACNV = BlackBerry Attachment Conversion
ASRV = BlackBerry Attachment Service