Ok I have spent the past couple days trying to get this setup. I have read proabably every post on here regarding how to get this working.
Here are the specs:
LCS 2005 SP1 and BES 4.1.6 MR5
According the the 4.1.6 install guide the requirements to get this working are described below:
Microsoft Office Communicator Web
Access 2005 server and AJAX Service
The BlackBerry Collaboration Service supports the Microsoft Office
Communicator Web Access 2005 server and the AJAX Service, with the following
• the following Microsoft hotfixes from Microsoft Help and Support
• 911996 on your organization's Microsoft Office Live Communications
• 915066 on your organization's Microsoft Office Communicator Web
• a virtual server installed on your organization's Microsoft Office
Communicator Web Access server, with the following conditions:
• all IP addresses must be unassigned
• forms-based authentication only
• optionally, support for an HTTPS browser connection
• an ISAPI filter for the cwaauth.dll file and the ajax.dll file
• internal access only
To test I tried logging into CWA from the browser on the BES. When I put in my sign in name, username, password and try to sign in I get a 500 error on the browser. One strange thing I found was that if I check off integrated authentication for this virtual server I can log into LCS but can't send messages.
For the regular web access server without the Ajax config I can log in and send messages fine.
Anyone have any experience with this? BES support is saying this is a Microsoft issue considering that I can't log in successfully from a browser and until then it won't work for BES either.