09-21-2009, 03:01 AM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | MDS Activation is not found after installing MDS Runtime
Please Login to Remove!
I use 3 days on this issue, but it still not work.
Normally, MDS Activation should be found in "Options->Advanced Options" after MDS Runtime is installed, but it is not found even I have try to install different version's MDS Runtime in the blackberry.
Here is the details of my blackberry and the step of my installation:
Blackberry version: 9000, v188.8.131.522 (platform 184.108.40.206)
BES Server: 4.1.6
Install steps (Case 1):
1. Install Desktop Manager by using the CD bundled with the device
2. Add MDS Runtime 220.127.116.11 to blackberry by using Destkop Manager.
3. Turn off the device and turn on. After that, the MDS Activation is supposted to be found, but not.
4. Process the enterprise activation. After that the MDS Activation is still not found.
After the MDS Runtime is installed, the following information I can find in the blackberry.
1. A new application is installed in blackberry by using "Options->Advance Options->Applications"
2. Two new modules "com_bb_mds_default_launcher", "com_bb_mds_runtime_launcher" are also found at "Options->Security Options->Application Permissions->Modules".
I have try to process the "enterprise activation" first and then install the MDS Runtime, but it still not work.
And I also try to use another firmware, and downgrade the MDS Runtime to 18.104.22.168, but it still not work.