01-17-2010, 01:36 AM
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Congested Islet of "Foreign Talents" (> 45% of workforce) - Singapore.
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
| | Knowledge Sharing - Sequence of events for applying an IT Policy
Please Login to Remove!
Ever wonder what are the various sequence of events after you have apply an IT policy?
(1) Pending - pending Policy service processing
(2) Processing - Policy service is processing it now
(3) Sent - Policy service sent to device
(4) Received - device received the policy
(5) Applied Successfully - device acknowledged receiving the policy
Native but 4th class citizen of a nation governed by idiots who import congestions & contention.