08-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Join Date: Jul 2007
Post Thanks: 29
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
| | Calender Sync on BPS
Please Login to Remove!
Environment: Small BPS -- just two users -- on MS SBS 2003. My 9630 syncs everything fine. Other 9630 has issues syncing calender entries created on the BB to Exchange. Entries created in Exchange work fine.
1. Setting wireless sync on. Also set it OFF, saved it, and then turned it back on again.
2. Deleted Desktop CICAL and pushed the service books from the BPS console.
3. Erased all data and re-activated the device. Also repeated 1 & 2 after doing this.
4. Opened Calender options and typed rset to erase all data and re-load; that works, but the BB to Exchange sync does not activate.
5. Of course, several battery pulls have been inter-mixed in here as well.
Do you have any additional suggestions for me short of doing a complete wipe and re-loading the OS.
BTW the OS on both 9630s is 184.108.40.2064.
Thanks in advance.