Good day all.
I have installed BES 18.104.22.168 express on a windows 2008 64bit server. Running Exchange 2010 on windows 2008 64bit. The Domain is still 2003 based.
I have checked and re-checked all security prerequisites.
THe problem is as follows:
1. Existing users on the BES works without problems
2. Existing users can even reactivate their devices without a problem
3. Newly added users in the BES can not activate, not over the air or direct.
4. The users experiencing the problems ARE DEFINITELY ON THE CORRECT DATA PLAN. I have tested with my own device and sim, now I am also off the BES
5. When a user attempts to activate, they do get the security mail in their mailbox.
6. The problem is that the mail just sits there and does not go anywhere.
When I go into Exchange Admin, it seems as if the BESAdmin does have send as permissions on mailboxes in question.
When I log into a PC with outlook as BESAdmin, I can send e-mail on behalf of the user in question, which makes me think the rights are in place?
When I run the IEMSTest on the PC with outlook, it fails for the send as rights on the same user.
The IEMSTest does not work at all on the BES Server.
I have even deleted and re-create the MAPI Profile on the BES server without any luck.
I really need some help.