07-02-2011, 02:03 AM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Carrier: MTN Nigeria
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | BESX not pulling/delivering mail to users in SBS2008 network
Please Login to Remove!
I'm a complete newbie to BB and BES. I've just inherited support for a network with Windows Small Business Server 2008 (and Exchange 2007 SP1). BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express (v4.1) is running on a separate Windows Server 2008 box. I've run into a problem that I can't solve and don't know enough to diagnose properly. Details:
1. BESX collects mail for 3 domains (COMPANY1.COM, COMPANY2.COM and COMPANY3.COM) from Exchange 2007 and delivers it to various user BlackBerry devices
2. The Exchange 2007 server crashed due to a corrupt database
3. Users could not receive email either on their PCs or on their BB devices
4. Exchange server was restored and returned to normal service
5. ALL users have been receiving email on their PCs since then
6. Only users with COMPANY3.COM email addresses have received email on their BB devices since the Exchange server was restored
7. Email for COMPANY1.COM and COMPANY2.COM has not been delivered to user BB devices since the Exchange crash
8. BESX shows last contact with the devices was just before the crash (except for the COMPANY3.COM devices; for them contact is current up to today).
Any help and advice as to what could be wrong or detailed steps to find out what could be wrong would be very appreciated.