I am running BES Xpress version 220.127.116.11. I have about 30 9650 devices that are at remote offices that I would like to push OS6 to. I followed the instructions in the Using Blackberry Enterprise Server to update the Blackberry Device Software over the wireless network. Yet none of the devices are receiving the prompt to update.
To clarify this is what I have done so far
- In the software management section on the BAS Administration Service I set the Blackberry Device Software deployment managed by Blackberry Administration Service to Yes.
- Then I searched for Blackberry Device Software.
- I changed the Verizon 0S6 to package to Supported.
- Then I created a device software configuration.
- I added the supported Bundle to configuration
- The I assigned the update to two users by Selecting Manage Users
- Opening up each account Selecting Software configuration and added the software configuration profile that I created.
- I then selected Save all.
The application setting are applied according to the log. But the Device OS never comes up
Our carries is Verizon
What am I doing wrong?