We've got the following setup:
- MS Exchange 2003 SP1 running on Windows Server 2003 SP1
- BES Server 22.214.171.124 running on a second Windows Server 2003 SP1
- A mix of Outlook 2000 & Outlook 2003 clients
- A mix of BB 7520 & 7100i handhelds
- A mix of BB OSs on the handhelds
- Public Folders contact folders that are synced to clients' personal contact folder using MS Outlook Pocket Contact Synchronizer, then synced to handhelds wirelessly (bidirectional)
- One Public folder's contact items are based on a custom form created in Outlook 2003
What we've run into is that contacts that are created using Outlook 2000 in the Public Folder with the custom form are correctly synced to the Outlook clients, but are not synced to the BBs. Items created in any other folder are correctly synced all the way out to the BBs.
Has anyone else run into a similar situation and if so, what advice can you offer.
Thanks & Ciao