02-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Join Date: Sep 2005
Carrier: Typhoid Mary
Post Thanks: 7
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
When did you first notice this happening? We're running the same setup with Outlook 2K clients and are seeing something similar with contact records. We weren't following things that closely, but went from SP2 to SP3 and the three hotfixes and that's when we first noticed the issue.
Trying to sync 10 test records and only a subset come over to the device. I've looked at the sync logs and am seeing a message that indicates the updated records have already been deleted, so it appears that BES is not sending the data, even though the records haven't been deleted. You may want to look for something similar in your logs.
I've spent about 5 hours with tech support and so far the only thing we've figured out is that a wired sync works. If you find out why this is happening with your appointments please post back to this thread and I'll do the same if I get a definitive answer with my contacts. Maybe things are failing the same with both types of records.