07-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, England.
Carrier: Vodafone (UK)
Post Thanks: 18
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
| | Test BES10 Server to Prod BES10 ??
Please Login to Remove!
We currently have a BES10.1 Server with 10 users on it. Everything is working fine on this test server now, but with this new licensing model etc, i am looking to build a production BES10.1 server using the same CAL's on this new server. what would be the best way forward ?
1. Install BES10.1 using the eval key (To a new DB)
2. Install/Test everything etc. HA, Collaboration services etc
3. Delete users from TEST BES10 and reactivate them on Prod BES10
1. Stop TEST BES Server
2. Install BES10.1 using the traded CALs and using the TEST DB as existing DB
3. Install/Test everything etc. HA, Collaboration services etc
4. Users will continue to work without activation
Would the 2nd option work ? OR is there another option
Last edited by Kul : 07-04-2013 at 10:06 AM.