09-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Knows Where the Search Button Is
Join Date: Sep 2013
Post Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | BES 10 Could not connect to Active Directory
Please Login to Remove!
Anyone of you having this problem? Where i have installed BES 10, trial version on Windows server 2008 R2, and when i want it to connect to the AD, its not working.
I did follow the steps on doing this :
1. In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand Microsoft Active
2. Click Manage Microsoft Active Directory access.
3. Click the Microsoft Active Directory name you want to change.
4. On the Microsoft Active Directory access tab, click Edit access settings.
5. In the Microsoft Active Directory access information section, you can change the name of the Microsoft Active
6. In the Microsoft Active Directory login information section, in the User name field, type the name of the Microsoft
Active Directory account that has permission to access the user containers and read the user objects that are stored
in the global catalog servers that are in the resource forest.
7. In the Password and Confirm password fields, type the password for the Microsoft Active Directory account.
8. In the User domain field, type the name of the Windows domain that is a part of the resource forest.
But, still i am not able to login with Active Directory account. Appreciate if anyone can give me any clue on this.
THANKS ALOT !