For those that did not catch the post on rimroad -
Unfortunately it is a little more complicated than that.
You have to enter the exclusions using Regular Expressions. http://gmckinney.info/resources/regex.pdf
This proxy mapping statement should allow you to go to any thing in your
- the .* for wildcard to allow for http or https
- then ://
- then .* for a wildcard (www, ww2, home, etc.). The . infront of the * says any character except new line.
- then \ to turn off the special meaning of the next character so it will see the . as a period
- then .123 (or what ever your Intranet domain is named)
- then \ to turn off the special meaning of the next character again
- then .com
- then .*any character after that
Hopei t helps and that I explained it correctly from memory. My notes are at the office.
I was completely baffled by what was required due to the lack of documentation in the admin guide too. RIM Tsupport was able to help me out after they went away and did some research and got back to me.