06-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Nottinghamshire- UK
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am having the same issue with my calendar not syncronising, but working fine for other users.
After doing an enterprise activation, all existing calendar info appeared on my blackberry, but and new entries I put either on my blackberry or in Outlook do not appear on the opposite application (eg. new entry on blackberry does not appear in outlook, new entry in outlook does not appear on blackberry)
I have checked PIM sync, etc all looks fine, bi-directional syncronisation set.
It is working for all the other users I have setup, so far, on my BES (BES 4.1)
I have a 8700g blackberry, other users have 7290's. I have not tried this with another 8700g yet, but will hopefully get around to testing next week.
Has anyone got any pointers for things for me to look at?
When I was running BES 4.0 everything was wrking fine for all users.
BES: BES 4.1 on Windows Server 2003 (SP1)
Mail: Exchange 2003 (SP1) on Windows Server 2003
Mail Client: Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000 (SP4)
I have fixed my problem today, here's what I did...
1) Checked CDO.DLL version on both Exchange & BES servers (BES has to be the same or higher version that Exchange)
2) Checked that the "Blackberry Admin" account has deligated access on the Exchange Server & also the the account is listed under "security" for the exchange server (if that makes sense)
3) Deleted all Service bookes & resent from BES
4) Did a kind of Enterprise Activation (there is a way of turning wireless sync off & on from within the Enterprise Activation screen)
Blackberry is now fully working again & I am able to Accept Appointments & also Accept meeting updates too.
Last edited by timay : 06-19-2006 at 07:23 AM.