Originally Posted by blackberry1
Have you configured the permissions correctly for the BES Admin account on the new Exchange Server.
Adminster Information Store
Also did you say you moved the BESAdmin mail box to the new Exchange or did you create a new Service Account on the new Exchange?
I am fairly certain that I have the permissions set correctly. I have messed with this so much in the last 3 days that I had dreams about it last night. If I go into the Exchange system manager and select the correct server from "1st administrative group>>servers" I added the besadmin account and gave it "Send As, Recieve As and Administer Information Store". There were no deny" permissions selected. The besadmin is only a member of "domain users". The BES Server is now just a member server. I demoted it. The besadmin account is a member of the local admin group for the bes server. It also has the right to "Logon as a Service".
To answer your last question, I moved the besadmin account mailbox to the new server. I also tried creating a new besadmin account from the new server. I gave it all the permissions that the other account had and still no luck.
Thank you for helping me.