BlackBerry Forums Support Community
              

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2006, 02:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Model: 7520
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 3
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy IT Policy

Please Login to Remove!

I recently applied a Password policy to my servers running 4.0. 90% of the users had it applied without intervention. the other 10% have a mix of the following STATUS

Recieved
Sent
Time Out

I tried resending to their devices on a one to one basis to no avail. With some users a removal of the battery got it jump started, but I am still having issues with a majority. Has anyone else experienced this?

thanks
Dan
Offline  
Old 08-09-2006, 04:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
qc_metal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rockford, IL
Model: 9530
OS: 4.7.x
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 590
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

We regularly have issues with some of our Cingular devices anchoring themselves to a particular tower, and not releasing it when they go out of range...making the device think it is online, when in fact it is not.

Reseating the battery or performing a restart of the device fixed this issue - I'm wondering if this is the same issue you are having?

Rob
__________________
Provision, maintain, and report on users via web: the NEW BerryStats | FAQ
Offline  
Old 08-10-2006, 08:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Model: 7520
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 3
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

does anyone know if there is a service book entry that gets added for the IT policy that can be wiped out?
I want to avoid wiping devices at all costs. I have over 250 that are in a hung state that doesn't recieve the policy.
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

RS-1007 Computers & Accessories PRO CAT IV 1000A Analog Clamp Meter
$269.28
RS-1007 Computers & Accessories PRO CAT IV 1000A Analog Clamp Meter pictureMTL-6 Computers & Accessories Test Lead For Analog Megohmmeter Insulation Tester
$26.15
MTL-6 Computers & Accessories Test Lead For Analog Megohmmeter Insulation Tester pictureComputer Analog Instrument Number Readout German 24 Volt FS066 National Lab Lot
$100.0
Computer Analog Instrument Number Readout German 24 Volt FS066 National Lab Lot  pictureMTL-6 Test Lead For Computers & Accessories Analog Megohmmeter Insulation Tester
$23.99
MTL-6 Test Lead For Computers & Accessories Analog Megohmmeter Insulation Tester pictureMeasurement Computing 16 Channel PCI Analog Interface Board PCI-DAS1000
$129.95
Measurement Computing 16 Channel PCI Analog Interface Board PCI-DAS1000 picture






Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.