Below are two links from Blackberry's 4.0 Technical Support for Domino: http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgec...&sort=name
The above link is just the 4.0 for Domino Knowledge Center http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgec...1&vernum=0
Basically, in the above, the fix is to:
1. Create a Domino agent that will update the RoutingInfo field in the BlackBerry profiles database with the new SRP ID value.
2. Using the BlackBerry Manager, perform a wireless enterprise activation for the affected user accounts.
Since I have run into the problem, they have actually removed a document from the knowledge center. The other action I had to take with the user accounts was to go into the Service Books and delete ALL of the "Desktop[xxx]" service book entries, then follow the steps from above.
Even after performing those steps, I looked into some of the other NSF files for similar fields. Here were the other fields I had to change. These were not documented by RIM, but I did have to change them. BBDir.nsf
- User Config View - there is a field RoutingInfo that should contain the new SRP ID
- MDS Config View - SRPAuthentication field - this should contain the Authentication key. It did not get updated when I entered my new Auth Key.
- SRPuid - This should be the new SRP ID