Users sending messages but they do not reach recipient
Please Login to Remove!
I've got a 20 user 4.1 BES. 2 users are based at a remote office which had its own exchange server.
As there were a number of messages being logged for these users in the event log, RIM recommended we move them to another exchange server that is local to the BES.
This was done earlier this week and appeared to be OK. I've learnt today that whilst the users are able to receive messages OK on the device, any message they send does not reach the recipient. The BB shows the message has sent so it is not failing at the device.
What can be done to get these 2 users working OK again and also, what happens to the messages they are sending that don't seem to go anywhere.
RIM had previously pointed to a KB article for users that had been moved across exchange servers but that article was what to do if the user can't send and receive messages.