03-15-2005, 06:23 AM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Palos Hills, IL
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Moderator
Please Login to Remove!
It seems to me that we need to have someone post a FAQ for this Forum. as a lot of people who work with BES seem to be unfamiliar with the SEARCH feature of the forum.
I would propose that the FAQ would address questions such as:
1. International BES usage (Bes in one country, users throughout the world)
2. Upgrading BES to 4.0. This has been done to death, and if I see another thread on this, I am going to puke
3. Policies. This is not neccesarily a FAQ, but it is good info to put out.
4. Wireless provisioning and 4.0
5. Wireless synching and 4.0
Anybody else have any feedback on this idea? Does the BES Admin forum have a moderator???