[quote=onelikeseabass;650816]Seeing as how deleting BES accounts and wiping devices is a very destructive way of correcting problems, here's a fix that doesn't impact the client's messages, device settings or BES account.
- Connect the BlackBerry to a PC running BlackBerry Desktop Manager
- Double click Backup and Restore and then click Backup to make a full backup of the device
- Click Advanced and clear the following databases: Folder Id, Folders, Messages, and Purged Messages
- On the BlackBerry, go to Options, Advanced Options, Service Book and delete CMIME (Desktop)
- On your BES select Resend Service Book from the IT Admin section of the client's account properties
- Go back to the Desktop Manager, select Backup and Restore, click Advanced, and restore *only* the messages database.
I just wanted to give a shoutout for longevity...the solution stills works...even in a down economy...thanks again.