09-12-2007, 06:52 AM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Jan 2005
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for all the replies. I found the "sending in batches" thread very interesting. There's reference to an old Windows 902400 update that could be causing it. That'd be a trip if that's what it was in my case.
RIM didn't really have much to offer, except what I'd already found from the thread.
Just read kb12870 which talks about blocked mapi threads. I did see a couple of application log entries to this effect just after the restart, but none since.
I will definitely look at the Messageflow utility docs.
If I thought a restart would fix it, I'd try it...but nothing in the environment has changed except the 4.1.4 upgrade. Exchange and BES are on the same subnet, admin account is the same, etc. Working before, delays after...
So, it's off to the races.