I installed .230 last night, here's what I've noticed:
1. Dang, it's like my Tour was overclocked. It's definitely faster.
2. The "Charging" lightning bolt is back when the Tour is plugged in
3. Viigo is still busted as with .190 - no trackball scrolling if the article has an image (Of course, IMHO Viigo has always been busted - everyone else has spacebar scrolling working...)
4. Did I mention this thing runs like a scalded dog?
5. Boot seems faster. I'm still loving the boot indicator bar.
6. No difference in battery life that I can tell.
Yea this OS is frikkin lightening fast. I couldn't believe it. What is the deal with BBM 5 not working with this? Anyone have any ideas? Had to go back to 4.7 which is like going from an Audi to a Volkswagon.
Until i downloaded 18.104.22.168, my phone always showed the 1XEV beside the signal and my avg download speed with speedtest was 250-320 kbits/s with uploads nearly as fast 180-250 kbits/s
Now it shows the 3G and 4BB's. I just run the speedtest with the new OS and clocked 546.9 kbits/s down and upload was only 67.44 kbits/s.
All the apps i use the most are working fine.