Bold 184.108.40.2068 Bug
I dont know, if this is related, but, did anyone else also notice that:
- you have a (8GB) Micro-SD card in the device
- you have selected German as the default language
- you go on the tools menu, and then try to go into the "Memory" submenu,
the device will refuse this, as long as the card is inserted
- the same problem exists if you try to get the memory report in the multimedia menu
- if you set the language to US-english, this will work.
Also, If language is set to German, memory is always reported false by a factor of 1024. I.e. where MB shoud be GB is written, where KB should be, MB is written.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.