11-28-2009, 04:24 AM
Join Date: Mar 2006
Carrier: t-mobile Germany
Post Thanks: 11
Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts
| | Bold 188.8.131.528 Bug
Please Login to Remove!
I dont know, if this is related, but, did anyone else also notice that:
- you have a (8GB) Micro-SD card in the device
- you have selected German as the default language
- you go on the tools menu, and then try to go into the "Memory" submenu,
the device will refuse this, as long as the card is inserted
- the same problem exists if you try to get the memory report in the multimedia menu
- if you set the language to US-english, this will work.
Also, If language is set to German, memory is always reported false by a factor of 1024. I.e. where MB shoud be GB is written, where KB should be, MB is written.