10-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Join Date: May 2008
PIN: On device box
Carrier: Sprint The Eventually Network
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I put on the 126.96.36.1990 last night. I had some trouble getting it to work.
Here is what I did.
1. Back up Service books using the alt+SBEB legacy method, just-in-case.
a. Service books came from sprint I did not need this.
2. After wiping device, BBSAK, install failed, stating that no supported hardware detected.
3. Uninstalled old OS5 8330 hybrid & OS 6 9330 from computer and simulators I had installed to test theme creations.
4. Reboot desktop.
5. Reinstall OS 6 software to desktop.
6. Deleted vendor.xml
7. Watched How I Met Your Mother while installing + enjoyed adult beverages.
8. Enjoying OS 6.