BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2011, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
datboi305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Miami
Model: 9700
OS: 6.0.0.xxx
PIN: 216e8182
Carrier: tmobile
Posts: 271
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Please Login to Remove!

its out there got to do some searching
__________________
current devices: 9700 OS: 6.0.0.448 pin : 216e8182

sure joo kan haz ma twitter
Offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 04:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Grumpy Moderator
 
NJBlackBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Model: i5s
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 27,807
Post Thanks: 33
Thanked 442 Times in 382 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Wow..

Bold 9700 OS 6.0.0.448 new 9700 leak... get it quick
Offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Calebrity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nova Scotia
Model: 9900
OS: 7.x.x.x
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Virgin mobile
Posts: 374
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Direct links for your guys
Rapidshare 6.0.0.448
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Deposit Files
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: 9700M_PBr6.0.0_rel1879_PL6.6.0.124_A6.0.0.448.exe
zSHARE - File Not Found

Install as you would any other Leaked OS
and remember to back up
__________________
Current Device Bold 9900
Other Devices: to many to list before Signature restrictions

Last edited by Calebrity : 01-24-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pow
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Posts: 68
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

yesss been waiting :D thanks

Last edited by Pow : 01-24-2011 at 05:14 PM.
Offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Calebrity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nova Scotia
Model: 9900
OS: 7.x.x.x
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Virgin mobile
Posts: 374
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

all scroll issues seem to be fixed in Facebook, SMS, and BBM! so far seems like a great fix I have noticed a flashing lightening bolt through it while charging.

seems pretty solid
will have to see battery life but that will come in the next few days of testing. so far so good!
__________________
Current Device Bold 9900
Other Devices: to many to list before Signature restrictions
Offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 05:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pow
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Posts: 68
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calebrity View Post
all scroll issues seem to be fixed in Facebook, SMS, and BBM! so far seems like a great fix I have noticed a flashing lightening bolt through it while charging.

seems pretty solid
will have to see battery life but that will come in the next few days of testing. so far so good!
nice review thanks, mines just loading yet... the lightening bolt sounds awesome lol
Offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pow
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Posts: 68
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Scrolling is fixed... yay!!! still memory leaks tho. nothing else to report
Offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 07:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Calebrity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nova Scotia
Model: 9900
OS: 7.x.x.x
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Virgin mobile
Posts: 374
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pow View Post
Scrolling is fixed... yay!!! still memory leaks tho. nothing else to report
what are these memory leaks you speak of?
__________________
Current Device Bold 9900
Other Devices: to many to list before Signature restrictions
Offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 10:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
stevew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montreal
Model: Z10
OS: Latest...
Carrier: Koodo Mobile
Posts: 1,354
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

There were none in any of the prior releases...beta or otherwise...
__________________
Steve (Besadmin)

Previously owned:
At least 17+ different BB's since 1999 -- too many to list...
Offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 12:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
BBF Moderator
 
John Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Model: Z30
OS: 10.2.1.x
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 34,679
Post Thanks: 4
Thanked 96 Times in 71 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Can I load this on my 9800?
Offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 07:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Paris, France
Model: 9700
OS: 6.0.0.448
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BOUYGUES
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Great the 1 and 7 isn't anymore inverted on the main screen, but it's still inverted in SUDOKU
Offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 08:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
stevew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montreal
Model: Z10
OS: Latest...
Carrier: Koodo Mobile
Posts: 1,354
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post
Can I load this on my 9800?
Sure you can...and it will probably work on your 8900 and 7290 as well! Good luck John!
__________________
Steve (Besadmin)

Previously owned:
At least 17+ different BB's since 1999 -- too many to list...
Offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 08:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Grumpy Moderator
 
NJBlackBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Model: i5s
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 27,807
Post Thanks: 33
Thanked 442 Times in 382 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post
Can I load this on my 9800?
Please use the Search feature.
Offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 08:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Campbell CA.
Model: 9700
OS: 6.0.0.424
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 294
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calebrity View Post
all scroll issues seem to be fixed in Facebook, SMS, and BBM! so far seems like a great fix I have noticed a flashing lightening bolt through it while charging.

seems pretty solid
will have to see battery life but that will come in the next few days of testing. so far so good!
even in BBM? for me, it fixed the scroll issue in facebook, but NOT BBM. (and never had a scroll issue with SMS)
Offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 09:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Calebrity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nova Scotia
Model: 9900
OS: 7.x.x.x
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Virgin mobile
Posts: 374
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Quote:
Originally Posted by trax95008 View Post
even in BBM? for me, it fixed the scroll issue in facebook, but NOT BBM. (and never had a scroll issue with SMS)
hit shift once in the chat and click the back button then you will see it and it will stay where you can scroll through it all.
__________________
Current Device Bold 9900
Other Devices: to many to list before Signature restrictions
Offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
obi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Model: 9860
OS: switchin'
PIN: 28A6BB27
Carrier: Vodafone RO
Posts: 94
Post Thanks: 11
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

so, i've decided to give .os6 another chance.
1.booting sooooopre fast(15sec)
2.smooth scrolling
3.all apps works well
4.no cursor issue for me
5.recognise my wordtogo
I haven't instaled apps that i won't use,hoping that i'll give me more free space:facebook, social feeds, twiter, just the base apps, HOWEVER from 135 mb i used to have with .os.5.0.0.1014 i just have 80 mb, but i haven't copy yet my contacts, and i haven't downloaded yet quickpull.after all, it's better(seems to me unlike the previous os 6...380 OFFICIAL!!!), i am quite sad about the free mem, but i'll try to do all the stuff once writen in these posts about ''free up memory''.
about the battery life, i'll charge it tonite, and i'll keep record about batt life.
so far, good, i'll enjoy this one, you can compare it with that crappy OFFICIAL .os6.
i have to mention also that i've done a general wipe using jl_cmder.
i'll post if anything else happens.
__________________
first it was the 8900, then 9700 and now 9860
Offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 11:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Calebrity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nova Scotia
Model: 9900
OS: 7.x.x.x
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Virgin mobile
Posts: 374
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Quote:
Originally Posted by obi1 View Post
so, i've decided to give .os6 another chance.
1.booting sooooopre fast(15sec)
2.smooth scrolling
3.all apps works well
4.no cursor issue for me
5.recognise my wordtogo
I haven't instaled apps that i won't use,hoping that i'll give me more free space:facebook, social feeds, twiter, just the base apps, HOWEVER from 135 mb i used to have with .os.5.0.0.1014 i just have 80 mb, but i haven't copy yet my contacts, and i haven't downloaded yet quickpull.after all, it's better(seems to me unlike the previous os 6...380 OFFICIAL!!!), i am quite sad about the free mem, but i'll try to do all the stuff once writen in these posts about ''free up memory''.
about the battery life, i'll charge it tonite, and i'll keep record about batt life.
so far, good, i'll enjoy this one, you can compare it with that crappy OFFICIAL .os6.
i have to mention also that i've done a general wipe using jl_cmder.
i'll post if anything else happens.
Hey Obi1,
I used a program BB BOSS V1.1 to shrink the OS I now have just around 100MB of free space
could of had a bit more but I left things on there to test the different things.
__________________
Current Device Bold 9900
Other Devices: to many to list before Signature restrictions
Offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Calebrity For This Useful Post:
obi1 (01-25-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
obi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Model: 9860
OS: switchin'
PIN: 28A6BB27
Carrier: Vodafone RO
Posts: 94
Post Thanks: 11
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

thanks, but i guess this shrink stuff it's a bit new for me, like for example hybrid .os's.
however, i want to learn more about that, but i guess i will spend my night searchin' on the changes of this .os.by the way, after i've deleted bb app world(doesn't work in my country), and clear logs, and emails and phone call logs, clear browser history, i have almost 90 mb free space.i guess, whatever i would do, i can squize more juice from a bb9700.it's ok for now, until a new .os5 will came out, or a better .os6.thanks anyway
__________________
first it was the 8900, then 9700 and now 9860
Offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 02:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Calebrity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nova Scotia
Model: 9900
OS: 7.x.x.x
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Virgin mobile
Posts: 374
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Quote:
Originally Posted by obi1 View Post
thanks, but i guess this shrink stuff it's a bit new for me, like for example hybrid .os's.
however, i want to learn more about that, but i guess i will spend my night searchin' on the changes of this .os.by the way, after i've deleted bb app world(doesn't work in my country), and clear logs, and emails and phone call logs, clear browser history, i have almost 90 mb free space.i guess, whatever i would do, i can squize more juice from a bb9700.it's ok for now, until a new .os5 will came out, or a better .os6.thanks anyway
it is hard to say if they are going to release another 5.0 OS for the 9700, I could see them finding the OS 6.0 that works really good for the 9700 and sticking with that. but that is just in my humble opinion
__________________
Current Device Bold 9900
Other Devices: to many to list before Signature restrictions
Offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 05:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Howard S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Model: 9900
OS: 7.1.0.714
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 551
Post Thanks: 12
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calebrity View Post
Hey Obi1,
I used a program BB BOSS V1.1 to shrink the OS I now have just around 100MB of free space
could of had a bit more but I left things on there to test the different things.
You seem really happy with OS6. I guess what's stopping me is I'm worried some of the 3rd party apps I use and need won't work. Question: would I need to wipe my phone first (really not excited about doing that), or can I upgrade like I have for previous OS5 upgrades which is deleting vendor.xml file and running loader.exe?
__________________
Howard
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads for: 6.0.0.448 leaked for 9700
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bold 9700 OS 6.0.0.448 new 9700 leak... get it quick Lifestyles General 9700 Series Discussion - Bold 2 2 01-24-2011 07:58 PM
Leaked OS6 vs. Official OS6? SmoothOperator OS 6 15 11-26-2010 08:17 AM
Leaked OS 5.0.0.273 for Blackberry Tour 9630 akosnitzky Beta You Than Me 9 10-21-2009 08:52 PM
Leaked Blackberry Desktop Manager for Mac akosnitzky Mac Users Corner 43 09-11-2009 04:16 PM
New Update(BIS) - Same as Leaked Version (9530) lambdacoreaz General 9500 Series Discussion - Storm 14 12-03-2008 01:54 PM





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.