Anybody need help? I am not on a BES so I don't know much about it or creating themes, but I have been known to do the following for free and out of the love of BlackBerry.
I self trained using the online forums (after getting my 7105t), online tutorials, reading the manuals and DM Help section, using the Help feature on the BB, playing around with it in my free time, and asking questions myself.
Since having my 7105t (and my 5 other 7xxx series prior), I have done the following via AIM, Yahoo, GTalk (Google Talk), PIN messaging, BlackBerry Messenger and online via forums:
1) Help people choose the right device between a full QWERTY keyboard and a 7100 series BB
2) Basic setup-explaining just about every feature and application preloaded, and any 3rd party apps
3) Troubleshooting-if anything goes wrong with a 7xxx series device, I will work my tail off to find the solution.
4) Typing differences-I can explain SureType vs Multitap
5) Choosing accessories based on what people want
and any other questions they have regarding service, pricing, carriers, etc. I hope to, one day, add more BES experience to my belt but I don't work in a corporate environment yet.
Another good source, if people are willing to take time to read it, are the 7100 series and full keyboard series e-books and tips on http://www.blackberrymadesimple.com