| Here is what we are going to go over: |
1. Install Desktop Manager and backup the device.
2. Install OS package. (Additional and separate download from the Desktop Manager above)
Okay this is where I'm stuck, I installed DM when I first purchased the phone from VZW and then left it alone.
After reviewing this thread decided to back up my unit and see if I could clean it up a bit.
The phone came with another disc which I ignored and left in the box.
Is this my OS package? It reads VZA Access Manager for Rim.
3. Delete vendor.xml. |
4. Edit Blackberry.alx & LBS.alx.
5. Remove unwanted .cod's from the java folder and place in "Removed Modules" folder.
6. Connect BB and run Loader.exe (or Desktop Manager. Instructions below for DM installation.) Open Application Loader and and finish to add/remove the .cod's added/removed from java folder.