01-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Others run out when we run in
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Post Thanks: 40
Thanked 570 Times in 565 Posts
| | Re: Can I backup selected DBs on the Tour using BB desktop software
Welcome to the forums.
Back up device data
To back up data that is in your built-in media storage, mass storage mode must be turned on.
1. Connect your BlackBerry® device to your computer.
2. In the BlackBerry® Desktop Software, click Device > Back up.
3. Do one of the following:
• To back up all your device data, click Full.
• To back up all your device data except for email messages, click Quick.
• To select which types of device data to back up, click Custom. Select the check box next to the data you want to back up.
4. If your device includes built-in media storage and you want to back up data that is stored there, select the Files saved on my built-in
media storage check box.
5. Do any of the following:
• To change the default name for the backup file, in the File name field, type a new name.
• To encrypt your data, select the Encrypt backup file check box. Type a password.
• To save your settings so that you are not prompted to set these options again when you back up your device, select the Don't ask for
these settings again check box.
6. Click Back up.
__________________ If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks buttonî
9810 BES Z10 on BES 9700 BIS