Has anyone experienced this issue at all...
Environment : Windows 7 64-bit
BlackBerry Desktop : version 6
Handsets : Torch / Storm
Flow of events basically as follows :-
- Storm being used by myself, synching with Outlook ok on version 5+ of Desktop software
- Synching stopped working, so upgraded to version 6 of Desktop software
- Calender (not installed) issue encountered initially, swapping calender option from email address to Facebook and then back again solved issue.
- Upgraded handset with from Storm to Torch.
- Switched devices successfully, synching on new Torch fine.
- Given old Storm handset to wife to use - who has her own user account on the same computer
- Running desktop software now on the second user account on the computer
- Synch will not work at all for this second user - 'Unexpected Error' generated on even trying to enter the 'Configure Settings' under the 'Organiser' area of the Desktop software.
Whilst this scenario above might appear a bit complicated, to me it's simple - 2 users on 1 computer using 2 Blackberry handsets with their own Outlook accounts.
Any help or advice appreciated - my next move was going to be to do a completely clean uninstall / reinstall of Desktop software version 6 and try again, followed by attempting to reinstall version 5 and try again there.
I have tried adjusting User Account Controls on the computer as per one of the KB articles on support.blackberry.com, but this has done nothing either.
Very annoying...! This should just work. Help please